Gwinnett Zoning and Land Use Attorneys
From the initial drafting of a blueprint to framing residences in a subdivision, the steps that span the construction entitlement process are numerous and specific. Having partnered with area real estate and construction businesses for over two decades, we have extensive experience with facilitating large-scale developments across the state of Georgia. It is for this reason that builders and developers in Metro Atlanta retain the services of Mahaffey Pickens Tucker, LLP.
In addition to our proven record of success in guiding clients through the process of real estate litigation, we also ensure our clients comply with established rezoning and land use guidelines. Contractors, developers and property owners have contacted our attorneys for direction in interpreting municipal, state and federal standards.
Streamlining The Permit Process With Instinctive Representation
Our lawyers have a comprehensive background in land and property development. Our familiarity with government zoning, development and building codes informs the counsel we offer in these areas of land use and rezoning:
- Reviewing municipal records and public materials
- Amending project scope to address the feasibility of land use
- Complying with zoning requirements
- Revising subdivision plans to meet municipal guidelines
- Filing for site plan approval
- Applying for city, state and federal permits
- Contesting condemnation and eminent domain
- Addressing environmental regulations
- Drafting restrictive covenants
- Representation at public hearings
- Drafting rezoning and land use applications
- Drafting variance applications
Our anchor clients have retained our counsel because we offer cost-effective in-house attention. Although the permit process for zoning and land use is complex, we will take the time to explain all aspects of the procedure to our clients' satisfaction. We take pride in our accessibility in terms of imparting information and exceeding our clients' expectations with the quality of our services.
Consult With A Land Use And Rezoning Attorney
Call 770-232-0000 or contact our attorneys online to arrange a meeting at our firm. For our clients' convenience, we have offices in Alpharetta and Lawrenceville.