Guiding Clients Through Banking And Finance Transactions
Entrepreneurs, owners and business operators seek experienced counsel to help them navigate the complex procedures that govern banking and finance. When business owners apply for a commercial loan or pursue collection actions, the guidelines that regulate these transactions require an attentiveness to detail and an awareness of current statutes to ensure that the process be conducted without complications. Since 2006, our attorneys at Mahaffey Pickens Tucker, LLP have been advising Metro Atlanta’s business owners on the shifting legal landscape of banking and finance.
Partner With Counsel Experienced In Resolving Complex Banking And Finance Disputes
Our clients within the industries of construction, real estate, manufacturing and banking and finance have benefited from these legal services we provide:
- Structuring business investments
- Structuring corporate finance transactions
- Structuring loan transactions
- Documenting loan transfers
- Completing commercial loan transactions
- Protecting creditors’ rights in filing collection actions
- Facilitating foreclosure and bankruptcy proceedings
- Guiding lenders through out-of-court debt restructuring
- Representing clients against business torts
- Obtaining financing for construction, real estate and manufacturing
Drawing from years of experience in facilitating commercial transactions in Georgia, our attorneys ensure our clients remain compliant with state and federal regulations. Our team of lawyers is able to tailor cost-effective solutions that are responsive to each client’s need.